Thursday, August 26, 2004

Yesterday And Today

Yahoo! My common tests ended yesterday. I think I did quite alright for both tests, Object-Oriented Programming and Systems Security. I just hope I don't feel any. After the test I decided to go and play pool at the last minute because I hadn't played pool in a long long time. I was quite glad to play alone. The bad thing is, now I have a backache from playing 3 hours of pool. Haha. When you play alone, it's your turn everytime and imagine having to bend forward everytime you take shot. Ouch. I tried cue differently this time and I kept missing but after a while I got used to it.

When I came home today, my cute dog Rainbow was feeling unwell. He vomited many times and I guess it's because of something he ate. Hopefully tomorrow we'll be able to take him to the vet and find out what's going wrong. He looks so pitiful now as he's sleeping.

I'm staying up for the Man Utd match later on tv and I hope I don't fall asleep again on the sofa before then. I fell asleep there last night and I woke up with a headache, a pain in my shoulder and a bigger backache. Alrighty, I'll sign off here and get some food. Feeling hungry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home