Thursday, August 19, 2004

Stuffed

It's my study break this week and it's glad to have a break for a change. I didn't manage to get my usual after-semester holiday because of my attachment, so I'm enjoying this break. It's supposed to be used for studying, but I've got 2 tests and there's still some days left, so I think it's alright.

We had a class chalet on Monday. It was to last until Wednesday, but I only stayed until Tuesday. I brought my PS2 so we could play Winning Eleven 7, the best football game ever! Haha. We had a small mini-tournament of 7 people. It was fun, even though I didn't win. It was like a real match, we all cheered when someone scored and groaned when chances were missed. I picked Holland, but my friend who choose Italy won in the end.

Earlier today(Wednesday), I went to eat the sushi buffet at Sakae Sushi with my super lovable girlfriend and Aaron. And I sure ate a lot! Not much really, only 14 plates which doesn't even come close to my personal record of 18 plates and the 20 plates Aaron ate. Hahaha. And I'm looking forward to my next visit again! The variety and quality of sushi they have at Sakae Sushi is the, if not, one of the best here in Singapore. I've tried Edo Sushi before and all I can say is, it's way much better at Sakae Sushi.

So go and try the sushi buffet at Sakae Sushi! It's only $14 ++ (GST and 10% service charge) for students. Eat and be filled!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home