Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Sleeptalking

I think I really need to sleep more nowadays. Today in my Internet Computing class, my teacher was talking about what we needed to do for our assignment. It was getting boring as usual and I closed my eyes because I couldn't keep them open anymore. When I woke up later, the lesson was over and the teacher had already left the classroom! The funny thing was, I vaguely remembered speaking to my teacher while I was sleeping and my eyes were closed. It was like I was sleeping talking or something. I couldn't really remember the exact words, but it went something like this -

Teacher:"mumble.. mumble.. you very tired today ah?"

Me: (Eyes closed, without turning in his direction) "Yah teacher, I today very tired ah. ZzZzz..." (continue sleeping)

And then the next time I opened my eyes, the lesson was over! I totally fell asleep in front of my teacher's face! Haha. I feel a bit bad for doing that, but hey, I couldn't help it. Well, the good thing was that I didn't drool while I was asleep. LoL~

I decided to cycle 10 rounds around the entire carpark of my estate earlier on at around 11:30pm. My family rents a condominium, so the carpark here is much bigger. Each round is around 500m and the challenging about it is that there are uphills and downhills. The uphills are kinda tough and it's quite challenging to try to go up the slopes as quick as you can.

After the 10 rounds, I felt great! My thighs right now are feeling the strain, but that's a good sign. So from now on, cycling will be my main excercise during the weekdays if I don't have football.

The only bad thing about cycling is that your butt will hurt afterwards. Haha.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea i have to agree the butt HURTS lol.
Oh man. I love to have a bicycle~ Argg >.<
Well i just got back from my morning jog gonna go get my hair cut soon! WEeeee begone long hair! haha

Joe

9:33 AM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Yeah. Cycling is a pain in the butt. LoL~

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home