Friday, July 23, 2004

Back

Phew. I'm finally back in Singapore! Yeah! I didn't manage to do much shopping though. But it's alright since shopping isn't really my kind of thing.

Not that I'm back, reality's beginning to set in. My AVFE assignment is due on Monday! It's Friday already. I totally forgot about it! Crap. Crap. Crap. What makes it worse is that I can only do the work in the lab because I don't have the software in my computer. Dang. I'm starting to panic a bit now.

Another thing is that the application for the Final Year Projects are due next week and I haven't choosen what I'm going to do yet. Bloody crap.

I'm really going to need some help.

2 Comments:

Blogger Guan You said...

Yo Gerome ol' man... Why don't you go get a tag-board?

8:21 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Hmm.. Haven't really thought about it until now. But I''ll consider it now. =)

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home