Monday, July 19, 2004

Some Blogging

My trip here in San Diego is going quite fine. Been going out with the relatives and all. Mostly doing shopping and eaing around. Just yesterday we went to this place called Cold Stone Creamery. It was an ice cream place and I tell you, if I had the money, I'd get a franchise and open this shop in Singapore. I gurantee it'll make money! The ice cream was totally delicious. Just take a look for yourself! I didn't finish my rocky road ice cream though. The size I ordered was too big for me.  
 
I was watching The Butterfly Effect 2 days ago and the DVD they rented had an alternate ending which was different from the one they showed in the cinema. The Butterfly Effect is one of the best movies I've seen and that ending really destroyed the whole movie.  So if you buy the dvd, and at the end when Ashton Kutcher watches a video and it's a video of a woman in labour, switch to the original cinematic ending. If it shows a video of a party, then you're on the right track.
 
I'll be travelling back to Singapore around Thursday and will be arriving early morning on Friday. I'll have to go to school once I get back because I've missed so many lessons already. Crappy. Looks like I can't take anymore leave from school.
 
I'm missing my lovable girlfriend again. Wonder what she's doing... Hmm..

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah the ice creams! omg..so many diff types and they dun look like they were scoped frm a tub..i looks like they were made on the spot! haha awsome! get me one...muahah. tk carez!
joel

3:51 PM  
Blogger Guan You said...

Haha... Sounds quite fun...

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe
Haha dude! can ask a favour of you? When u come back can get me a bottle of Vodka? If it's possible lah if not it's okie hehe. heard it's damn cheap :X 1L only $20 haha :X PLEWWESEEEEE

11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe
heyy dude it's okay. haha maybe next time? :P Anyway have a saft trip back!

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home