Monday, July 26, 2004

On Track

Yahoo! My AVFE assignment is going on track. All I need to do now is use the school's lab computer, put the sounds together and upload it into the server. Yep. Hope nothing screws up later on when I go to school.

If I have an assignment that is coming up soon, I always start to feel this burden that I quickly need to complete it. That burden will always be hanging round the back of my head and because of that I can't really fully enjoy any activity that I do until I complete the bloody assignment. So once this assignment is done and uploaded into the server, I can rest easy. :)

I've been sleeping a lot since I got back from the US. I adapted right away to the change in time but I guess my body took a few days to recover from all the tiring travelling that I did. But it was all worth it because I'm glad that I'm back. :)

Yesterday was my church's youth day and we had to play the worship for the main service. The songs that were chosen were really nice ones and I enjoyed playing them. I know that worship isn't all about the songs, it's just that when you're an instrumentalist in the team, it's nice to be playing that you enjoy too. It's really fun playing the bass I tell you. I'd totally recommend it to anybody who wants to learn an instrument.

The thing about playing bass is that you've got to feel the groove and the beat. You know, sort of feel the music. And the bass the one that gives an extra kick to a song. If there isn't any bass, something's going to sound lacking. Next time you listen to a song on the radio or your mp3 player, listen to the bass, and you'll find out it's actually quite nice. =)

Back to the story. During worship I screwed a few times though. Partly because it was a long time since I had played in the main service and I got really nervous. I even forgot how the different transitions from song to song went even though we had just practised it the day before. LoL~ After that there was skit and another few songs that some of them performed.

My lovable girlfriend came too and I was glad she came. Why? Because I able to spend more time with her! Any time spent with her makes me glad. Except when she's grumpy. Haha. =P But even so, she's still cute when she's grumpy. Hahaha.

Alright, it's time to go to school now, so I guess I'll end this entry here. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

John Myung in the making :P

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home