Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Color

HASH(0x8b365d4)
You're orange. You're strong and have the reflexes of a tiger. You're overly protective, and those skills come in handy... You're a natural person, with a taste for natural foods (I mean organic, here.). Well, that's not true. ...Just food in general! You're as quick-witted as your reflexes, and sometimes painfully logical. You love wild animals and pets. (Preferably wild animals!)

You're a natural person, and a true child of Gaia. You're a stimulating, and outgoing person. You enjoy making people think, especially with your infectiously spontaneous attitude. You're a generally optomistic person, with a love for showing off all of your good traits. Although many people may see you as strung-out, or just plain weird, you're very down-to-earth and humble. You're incredibly sweet (as this color's other name!), and you care about people in general. As this color would describe, you're energetic beyond all human comprehension. You've got a knack for drawing, and you enjoy it, too. When it comes to school, you're a good listener with an even
better memory. You're studious... At least when you need to be!


What color are you? (Amazingly detailed & accurate--with pics!)
brought to you by Quizilla


Hmm.. this quiz, like most others, is half correct, half incorrect. I can't draw for nuts! I still draw the same way as I did when I was back in primary 1. The statement saying that I'm studious when I need to be is quite true, because I only study the day before a test or exam! Hahaha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home