Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Sleep

I've been sleeping way too much. I fell asleep yesterday at 9pm and slept all the way until 7am this morning! That's bad. I just hate sleeping too much and too early. It's like I've wasted the whole night sleeping away instead of doing something better like playing Metal Gear Solid or blogging online. It's so much more interesting.

I've been playing Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes (MGSTS) on the Gamecube and it's such a great game. In case you don't know, MGSTS is actually a remake of the first MGS game that came out on the PS1. The graphics are way way better and they added a few more action scenes too. For anyone who hasn't play any of the Metal Gear Solid games, you're missing out! Not only is the gameplay great, the storyline too! Some might find it too complicated though.

Anyway, today our teacher went through our AVFE assignments and he said that he didn't think he saw any failures, so that's good. My entire assignment was done in a rush, so I'm just glad to be able to pass. We had to take a picture and then record sounds that are related to the picture. I took a picture of my living room with my dog, guitar, football, tv and Playstation controller and just recorded the sounds. Pretty simple huh.

Right now I'm feeling so bored. I decided to do an entry about Love and Commmitment after reading Eunice's blog a few weeks ago but I'm still working on it. Feeling lazy to do it now though. Will update it soon.

Crap, there's Java programming class tomorrow. I hate that class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home