Friday, August 06, 2004

Spare Time

Oh man, I just wasted an hour of sleep! I thought my class was 9am today and I woke up at 0745, only to realise my class was at 10. Crappers. I've got nothing to do for the time being now so that's why I'm blogging instead.

Yesterday I continued my cycling routine and this time I went 20 rounds in 53 minutes! Haha. Afterwards my legs felt like they were going to burst anytime. I discovered that I've been riding the uphill wrongly. I always remained in my seat whenever I went up and it was really tough. Now I know the proper way when going uphill is to stand up and pedal. That way my bodyweight helps me push down the pedals and turn the wheels. My bicyle seems ready to break down at any moment now. The chains are a bit rusty and the gear doesn't change easily so right now it's stuck in the hardest gear, which I don't mind because I can ride faster. And after the 20 rounds, it started making squeaking sounds as well. Guess I have to send it for repairs. But I'm feeling lazy, so I don't know when that's going to happen. LoL~

Anyway, it's more or less time to go for class now. I can't be absent from this class anymore or I'll get debarred and fail it! It's a stupid module called business communication. But then again, we have to do all sorts of stupid and troublesome things in life to get by.

2 Comments:

Blogger Guan You said...

uh hmmm... You trying a Armstrong-styled of cycling uh??

9:52 AM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

LoL~ It's not that it's an Armstrong-styled of cycling but that it's the easiest and quickest way of going up a slope. Haha. It's still tough though.

You should see those guys on the Tour De France do that without even stopping until they reach the top which is almost like 30-50km. Crazy.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home