Monday, August 30, 2004

Sorting Crap

Well, here I am blogging in the school's lab. Actually I've ended already but I need to see my teacher later because of my Final Year Project(FYP). As of right now it seems that I won't be able to take my FYP because I am re-taking one of my modules, Object-Oriented Programming. Which means that I'll have to take FYP next semester and graduate 6 months later. SO I may have to overload FYP this semester. I've got another friend in the same situation as me and later we're going to meet the teacher together and sort this crappy mess out.

I was hoping to go home early today because I only had one hour of lesson but because of this mess that isn't the case anymore. I hope I don't have to graduate late, but I'm a bit afraid of doing the FYP. Afraid that I won't be able to do the project properly because I don't know how to do much of the stuff. I don't even know how I managed to get so far in my coure! Hahaha. And I've got a classmate who feels exactly the same way! At least it helps having someone in the same boat as you. Haha.

But hey, I felt the same way when I was going for my attachment and everything turned out alright, so hopefully this one will out the same way too. =)

After this I'm going back the shop near my secondary school to check out if they have anymore stock of the latest Winning Eleven 8 football game. Then I need to go to Junction 8 to help my mother buy a book. So there's still lots of stuff to do.

Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home