Saturday, August 28, 2004

5 Hours Past 12

Well, it's 5 am now and I have to get up at around 9 something because I have band practice at 11am. So early ah.. And it's all because the choir needs to use the venue to catch up with the practices that they missed. Last week we had to start practice earlier too because of them but they didn't turn up. So we came early for nothing.

It's really crappy that because of other's people's matters that our band is affected. I don't even know if I'm going to wake up in time. Haha. Right now I'm having a sleep over at my friend's place. Playing Playstation the whole night through.

Well, I can't really think of anything else interesting to blog. I just started this entry because I just felt like updating. Haha. Besides, I'm feeling hungry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home