Monday, February 28, 2005

The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Tomorrow's Today's the deadline for my Final Year Project! Right now I'm having a mixed feeling of both relief and nervousness. Relief because it's finally going to be over soon, and nervous because I'm not quite there yet.

As of now, I've already uploaded my project into the server, but I just need to do some improvements to the site, and to modify the source codes a little to work on the school server. Right now I'm doing the improvements and tomorrow morning when I get to school, I'll have to change the database connection string and then see if it works in the school server. I'm just afraid that something might go wrong and I won't get it fixed by the 12 noon deadline.

So after 12 noon tomorrow, it's freedom for me. Well, actually not quite because I was suay enough for my project demo to be scheduled on Tuesday, but I'm not really bothered with presentations anymore. After doing so many in poly, I'm quite numb to it already.

I watched the Carling Cup Final just now and I think the appropriate headline for the papers tomorrow should be:


Captain Marvel Steven Gerrard inspires Chelsea to win Carling Cup


Woo hoo!



Thanks for the Carling Cup, Stevie


Haha. That's right. Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard scored the equalizer for Chelsea in 79th minute and I think I'm right in saying he inspired Chelsea because from then on, Chelsea's spirits were lifted and Liverpool never looked like winning it again.

To be honest, I wanted Liverpool to win, because while Chelsea are most likely to win the Premiership I don't want them to win any other trophy. Why? Because I don't like Chelsea. Haha.



So inspirational, he inspires even the opposition


Anyway Chelsea were the more deserving team tonight and rightly won the Carling Cup. With a little help from the inspirational Stevie G of course. =)

7 Comments:

Blogger FF said...

Deserving meh? They let a goal in in the first minute.

I really wanted to watch a penalty shootout.

10:53 AM  
Blogger Jayaxe said...

That's it. That's the only trophy Chelsea's gonna win this season. If they go on to win everything this season, what's there to win next year, right?

7:07 PM  
Blogger Jankliciouz said...

Hope you do well for your final year project! =)


xoxo Jank

10:23 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

FF: I thought they were deserving because they fought hard and never gave up.

Jayaxe: I just don't want them to win anymore trophies. Because I want Man Utd to the premiership and the champions league. Haha.

Jank: Thanks a lot! :)

1:41 PM  
Blogger lest-i-forget said...

damn i hate chelsea.
you're a man u fan? same here.
Steven Gerrard represents all that is good and bad about liverpool. A pity that we saw the bad side of him on sunday

10:10 PM  
Blogger Lam's Creation said...

Seriously ... am I gay or what ?
I just can't bring myself to find *ANYTHING* interesting about football ...

12:02 AM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Bubblemunche: Thanks a lot! Nah, to me, football will always be the greatest sport in the world.

ahdokboy: It's too bad such a great player is at a club which doesn't match his standards.

lam's creation: Maybe you're into basketball instead?

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home