Thursday, February 03, 2005

YEAH!

Bloody crap. I went to school today for my 9am class only to discover that there's no Inventory Management class. And to think I even made the extra effort to come on time today because I always come late for this class. The announcement that there was no tutorial today was actually in the email but I didn't check. So it's my bad this time. But at least I wasn't the only who didn't know because around 4 people from my class didn't read their email also.

Oh yeah, I've got something I want to say. But I'll let the pictures do the talking instead.











Yeah! Now we know which is the better team in the Premiership. Just last year people were talking about how good Arsenal was and all that crap but I've always said that they aren't as good as Manchester United. Sure, they do play good and flowing football but Arsenal don't know how to play hard and win ugly when it comes down to it. What's the use of playing nice and flowing football if you don't win the game? Arsenal are constantly guilty of overplaying. Great teams win trophies, and despite their 49 game unbeaten run, they only won 1 trophy. It pales in comparison to the treble of Man Utd in 1999 and the Liverpool team in the 80s.

If you watched the match, whenever Arsenal took the lead, they didn't capitalize on their lead by defending and making Man Utd chase the lead. Instead they choose to allow Man Utd to come back into the game. And once Man Utd did just that, they made Arsenal chase the game and even when they were down to 10 men, they defended resolutely.

At the end of the day, the better team won. No doubt about that. But you've just got to love the last picture. Henry's expression just summarises up the whole Arsenal team. Go and and cry... I understand it's hard getting your ass kicked in your own home. Haha.

Finally my Final Year Project is making some progress! I've found someone who's able to help me in my project as she's done a very similar project before. Thanks a lot. :)

Diskhub is finally back online, but they lost all my images that I stored in their server. That's why some of the pictures on my page are now gone. Dang it. Now I have to upload them all again and fix the links in those entries. I've switched to Imageshack now. Hopefully their servers won't crash like Diskhub did.

It's 11am now and I'm starting to get hungry but lunch will come later on during our E Commerce Interface Design class, which is from 1 to 4pm, when we sneak out to eat our lunch before coming back 45 minutes later. Haha. =)

5 Comments:

Blogger Zen|th said...

Calm One: Welcome back! I'm doing an ecommerce website that sells magic online. The shopping cart part is giving me a bit of a headache. I just want to pass this project and graduate.

3:11 PM  
Blogger Jayaxe said...

Man U rules! But I think it's probably a bit too late to win it...

12:04 AM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Calm One: Yep. I'm using ASP.Net and Visual Basic. I know there are lots of open source shopping carts out there but the thing is, I see the codes I also don't understand. It's better to have someone to explain to me because I'll understand it better and be able to really know how to do a shopping cart next time.

Jayaxe: I think it's a bit too late for Man Utd to win the title too, but all that matters is beating Arsenal. This victory is all the better because it's become a personal thing between the 2 teams.

12:47 AM  
Blogger FF said...

Arsenal will be second. Everton will be third. Man U will be fourth.

You will eat your words.

6:48 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

FF: Haha. I don't think Everton can get 3rd la. But we'll see what happens at the end of the season. =P

Bubblemunche: You're right. It's a stupid class anyway, so I'll just go back to being late. Haha.

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home