Tuesday, January 25, 2005

A Boring And Unproductive Day

Today has been one of the most unproductive days of my life.

This week is my study week, so I have to school. I'm supposed to be studying for tests next week, but I have no tests at all. Well, actually there is one, but it's just a multiple choice test, so there’s really no need to study so early yet. Besides, I haven't gotten the textbook yet.

So what have I been doing the whole day?

Wake-up, watch tv, eat, sleep, watch tv, eat and then blog, which is where I am now. In fact, not only has today been unproductive, but really boring too. I was supposed to continue working on my Final Year Project and collect my handphone at the Nokia Care Center, but I procrastinated. As usual.

I was watching the first episode of Desperate Housewives earlier and I have to admit, it's a pretty good show.



Teri Hatcher and Eva Longoria make the show that much more interesting to watch too. I know they don't look too good in those pictures but trust me, they look better on tv.

I've just read Bubblemunche's latest entry which leads me to the point, that the prettiest women around are also the most manipulative. Or at least they have the power to. It's because they know they have the power to control men with their sexuality. Besides, we all know that once you get a guy to think with his penis, you can get him to do anything you want because penises don't have brains.

However, having the power doesn't give one the right to use it for wrong purposes. But then again, some men want to be manipulated by pretty women, so saying that statement is totally redundant.

My friend once said that, men cannot live without women. I totally agree with that statement. In fact it's even biblical.

Genesis 2:18-23

18 The LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him."

19 Now the LORD God had formed out of the ground all the beasts of the field and all the birds of the air. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name. 20 So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds of the air and all the beasts of the field.

But for Adam no suitable helper was found. 21 So the LORD God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man's ribs and closed up the place with flesh. 22 Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.

23 The man said,

"This is now bone of my bones

and flesh of my flesh;

she shall be called 'woman,'

for she was taken out of man."



God created Eve as a helper for Adam because He saw that it was not good for Man to be alone. So, if you think it, who really came to who help who? Some would say that women are the stronger sex because Men were the ones who needed to be helped. However, for me, I don't think that one side is stronger than the other but that both sides complement each other.

Men cannot live without women because they came with something that men seek after. Something that completes them.

No, no.. It's not boobs. It's companionship.

Adam was lonely in the Garden of Eden. Despite being given the power and authority over the rest of the animals, he craved companionship. And what better companion to have than a woman.

Just think of it this way. Imagine if the world was filled with only men. Really, just take a moment and visualise this scenario. It would be the ultimate "sausage fest" and everyone will be gay because there's no one else to hook up with. Men will be kissing men and everywhere you look, it's all men. How crappy is that? This then leads me to this next question.

"If the world was filled with only men, how would we all reproduce?"

I mean really, how we all reproduce? Split into cells like amoebas?

See. We men can't live without women. =)

3 Comments:

Blogger Sheena said...

amen to that!!!

wahahah! how aptly described... sausage fest!!!

which is so unappealing man!

12:10 AM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Miryclay: Yep. Women make the world a much better world to live in. :)

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those two ladies from Desperate Housewives rock my bollocks off!!!

keithf

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home