Monday, January 03, 2005

Finally, 2005

It's finally 2005. I've been blog hopping and lots of people are writing about their New Year resolutions.

For me, I don't usually have any resolution because I don't believe in doing something just because of the occasion. If you want to do something, just do it. There's no need to wait until the new year and use it as a reason to do something that you've been wanting to do.

However, I came across a site that generates a resolution for you.


In the year 2005 I resolve to:

Not doing any of my homework.

Get your resolution here




(Credit to Fat Fingers for the link)

Well well.. That's a resolution that I've fulfilled a long long long time ago. Probably way back when I was in primary 6.

Meanwhile, Joe found an Anti-Taufik consipracy at HMV.




Hmm.. Somebody working at HMV must be a fan of the poser boy. He She could have put the price tag at the bottom left hand corner which would have been much better, but no, let's cover Taufik's face with a big yellow 17.95 tag instead because Sly who makes funny faces and touches people's faces with hands that have been who knows where, should have won Singapore Idol instead.

Come to think of it, all you Sly fans better hope that Sylvester is one of those washes his hands often. Because well, guys use their hands more often than girls in both the toilet and bedroom, if you know what I mean. I've seen guys use the urinal and then leave the toilet right away without washing. I just hope that the next person their hands came into contact with wasn't you.

There are lots of things that have been lost at the end of last year. Homes, children, loved ones, families all swept away by a tsunami one Sunday morning. Sadly we're going to lose a good blog too.

The Calm One has finally decided to post up his last entry.

Excerpt:

I was agonizing for too long over the title for this post.
Death At Ngee Ann? This would allude to my blog title. Or maybe, In the End..., reflecting back on my first post? I finally settled for the current one because it has a bleak, stark, and slightly forlorn ring to it. I don't usually spend too much effort on my post titles, but I figured I should this time since it's my last post.

Yes you read it right.

This, is my last post.


I know a blog can't be compared to 125,000 lives but I made the relation because they both came to the same conclusion, they're gone. I've read Calm's blog ever since it just started and I really enjoyed his entries which were always so well written.

Well... There goes one good blog.

5 Comments:

Blogger Daniel said...

Hey, you write some good stuff. Looking forward to more. Have a great new year.

2:56 AM  
Blogger Sky said...

As Joe has said: "My new year resolution is to make resolutions for next year." We are all procastinating. Haha

7:41 PM  
Blogger Vera said...

hhaahha that anti-taufik conspiracy pic is funny ahahaha

Yeah i'll miss Calm's blog too..

7:47 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Daniel: Thanks. Have a great new year too. :)

Bubble: A good blog is hard to come by nowadays, that's why we'll miss him so much.

Sky: Procrastinating is a habit everyone has. Haha.

Fat Fingers: Someone should start an anti sly campaign too.

michelle: Yeah.. sometimes the more you share your resolution, the lesser you'll keep it. Haha.

3:37 PM  
Blogger FF said...

Ha ha ha to poor Taufik. I mean, jeez, that's really so blatant.

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home