Monday, December 20, 2004

Bloody Virus

My laptop is down. Infected with a virus that prevents me from logging onto Windows. It automatically logs out everytime I log in. Bloody hell. What really irritates me is that I'm going to lose a lot of data (including lots of my incomplete blog entries) and it's going to be real troublesome having to bring the laptop to the repair centre, wait for some time, and then collect it. After which, I'm going to have to install the programs one by one all over again. I still have to do a lot of things for my Final Year Project and my supervisor expects me to show him work, but how am I supposed to do anything if my laptop is down? Bloody crap.

Oh well, I'll just have to find a way to get over this crap.

Got lots of things to do so I'll update again when I have the chance to.

Update:

I don't know why, but pretty girls keep entering the empty classroom I'm in. Right now there are 4. Cool. =)

3 Comments:

Blogger cheeky said...

Thanks mate, you just help me set my mind to get a mac for my next computer.

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think you'll be able to borrow a laptop from mel while yours is being serviced ;) so fret not- you'll still be able to do your FYP! :D

-stranger

1:16 AM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Cheeky: Yeah. I think I'm going to switch over too. Sigh.

Anonymous: I wish I could do that, but since my laptop isn't Toshiba and not bought from the school, I don't think I could do that. =(

Bubble: No la. I think I got the bloody virus from MSN Messenger.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home