Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Traveling And Good Things

It's been another day of traveling. Why am I traveling so much? Because of the application for my bloody student pass. I was on a Dependant's pass all the time that I've been in Singapore but I had to change it to a student pass because the Dependant's pass is no longer valid when I turn 21 next year.

It's been quite troublesome getting this Student pass done. You have apply and get the certain papers done, travel here and there to submit it, plus it doesn't help at all when your school takes a long time to process the papers too. My friend is already getting his student pass tomorrow because his school got everything done fast while I'm still stuck, having to ask an extension for my current visit pass which ends tomorrow.

I don't get it extended, I'll be an illegal immigrant when it's 12am tomorrow. I'll have to run to Malaysia and come back. So once again, it's another day of traveling tomorrow. Good thing my bus pass hasn't expired yet or else I'd be bankrupt from all the traveling now.

It's been pretty boring these holidays but now that school's starting next week, I wish the holidays were longer. I guess it's a common reaction; to appreciate something only when it's gone or in this case, when it's going to end. Like what Melissa said in one of her entries:

They say, good things never last. Or should I say, good things should by right, NOT LAST.

Why do you think sex is so addictive? The out-of-the-world, ecstatic orgasm that lasts for only an extremely short 30 seconds? It is precisely because of the shortness of it, the fact that it is transient makes it all so priceless.

Rainbows, drugs, childhood and life itself.

The fragility, the fact that life is so damn short, makes it all the more precious. Just imagine, if you can live forever - then this is will no longer be earth but HELL itself will it not?


We all should learn how to appreciate what we have, when we have it. If you only appreciate it when it's gone, then all you'll be filled with is regret.

So right now, it's time to enjoy the last 5 days of my holidays!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sheena said...

haha!

illegal immigrant! i used to be on the dependent's pass too.. and was so troublesome having to renew it! ahh! until i became PR.. tee hee!

you know what?? we should go eat have sakae sushi sooon before your school starts again! haha.. life is so short.. guess i shall be back to my perky self and be a little more optimistic!!!

haha.. how does melissa know that an orgasm last for a short 30s? haha.. self proven or scientic evidence.. i'm gonna check it out! but what melissa said makes sense.. hee :)

10:53 AM  
Blogger FF said...

We should all have been born pigs then our orgasms would last a cool 30mins!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Miryclay: Me too! I'm having a sushi craving now.

Bubblemunche: It always feels like the holidays are too short and the school semester too long.

FF: Yeah, at times I feel like becoming a pig. Then I could just lie around the whole day and do nothing.

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home