Saturday, November 13, 2004

Finally.. An Entry

Once again I apologize for the lack of entries. I've been too busy playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. I tell you, that game is way too addictive. For those who don't know about the game, you play a character called CJ and you have this whole city called San Andreas for you to explore and do whatever you want.

Complete missions, Steal cars...




Play basketball, buy clothes, beat up or run over pedestrians then steal their money..




Or you can just keeping eating pizza until you grow fat. It's all up to you.




And it's that freedom in the game which makes it so much fun. In any RPG there's always a storyline and GTA: SA has a good storyline filled with lots of interesting characters. So if you have a PS2, this is the game you just have to buy.

----

Yesterday I went out with my super lovable girlfriend to watch the Dances Of The Orient concert at the Kallang Theatre! Actually before the concert, I was a bit nervous because we would be sitting with her other ballet classmates and their boyfriends. Now I'm a really simple guy when it comes to appearance (if I went out with you 7 days in a row, you'd more or less see all the clothes in my wardrobe) and I didn't want her friends to look down on her because she was with a low class guy like me.

And it didn't help that she looked absolutely stunning (as always...) when I met her. But aside from the fact that she was a bit irritated for a while because I was late (I was stressing over what to wear. Bloody hell, I sound like a woman) the rest of the night went quite smoothly. Only one ballet classmate with her boyfriend turned up, so it made me less nervous. The concert itself was quite alright, although there were certain times when the dancers' co-ordination was off. After that I sent her back home after having some supper at the noodle shop near her place.

I need to go on more dates like these with my super lovable girlfriend more often. In Singapore you pretty much run out of things to do after a while, so watching Arts related stuff like these should at least be more interesting than just going to the movies. And I need to get some good clothes! After all, I need to keep with the standard of my super lovable and super beautiful girlfriend. =)

3 Comments:

Blogger Zen|th said...

Thanks Bubble. But I really need some new clothes so that I can look good beside her. Haha...

2:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think many ppl like because you're simple and easy-going.. so chill man.. btw, i like that fat man(do you really grow fat in that game?) nice screenshots.

km

2:34 AM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Thanks KM. Long time no see. Yeah.. You really grow into that fat guy if you keep eating and not go to the gym. Or if you keep driving around too.

You can choose to run around shirtless and in your underwear too. And if you have a muscular body, people will compliment you. That's why it's a cool game.

3:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home