Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Boredom

This is the first week of my holidays and already I'm starting to get bored. Yesterday I just stayed home and played Winning Eleven 8 all the way. But now, I feel like doing something else. Like watch a good movie or something. I could ask my super lovable girlfriend out, but she's having an exam tomorrow, so I don't want to disturb her.

I'm finding it hard to blog nowadays, particularly because I've been staying at home more. When you don't go out, nothing happens and so there's nothing to blog about. Right now, all that's happening at home is my dog that's sleeping beside me. Even when I call out his name he's too sleepy to respond.

Bah.. I'm so bored. Anyone got any suggestions for me to kill boredom?

1 Comments:

Blogger Zen|th said...

Yeah.. That's true. I guess I'd better enjoy it while I still can. =D

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home