Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Sushi!

Thanks everyone who greeted me a Happy Birthday! It's nice to have people remember you on the day you were born. =) Speaking of birthdays, it's my dog's birthday too! He's 5 years old and 35 dog years old. We don't really know the exact day he was born, but he was born in the month of October. So..

Happy Birthday Rainbow!

Next time if I manage to upload pictures onto my blog, I'll post a picture of him.

Today I went for a sushi buffet at Sakae Sushi! Yep, I love to eat sushi. I went with my super lovable girlfriend, Sheena and F|sh. We usually have this sushi buffet outing once a month, but due to everybody's busy schedule, today's buffet was the first one in around 2 months. And I was ready to eat the entire restaurant down! Alright, not the whole restaurant. Just 15 plates of sushi. Of course eating 30 pieces of sushi is enough to leave anyone stuffed for the rest of the day, so here I am happily blogging away. Ugh.. I think there's still some salmon stuck in between my teeth.

Anyway, I was reading Joe's blog and he mentions a story that took place on a man's wedding day. Here's an excerpt from the story. Go to his blog to see the rest.


This is a true story about a recent wedding that took place at Clemson University. It was in the local newspaper and even Jay Leno mentioned it. It was a huge wedding with about 300 guests. After the wedding, at the reception, the groom got up on stage with a microphone to talk to the crowd.

He said he wanted to thank everyone for coming, many from long distances, to support them at their wedding. He especially wanted to thank the bride's and his family and to thank his new father-in-law for providing such a lavish reception.

As a token of his deep appreciation he said he wanted to give everyone a special gift just from him. So taped to the bottom of everyone's chair, including the wedding party, was a manila envelope. He said this was his gift to everyone, and asked them to open their envelope.



Dang, that guy sure had some guts in doing what he did. And I'm sure his revenge was real sweet. What would you do if you were in his shoes?

I think if it was me, I wouldn't go so far as to shame my fiancee, the woman I love, so I guess I'll just settle the whole matter privately. But, one thing I'll surely do is to beat up the best man until he can't walk anymore. Haha.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jahalang said...

Hey dude... Happy Birthday !!!

2:40 AM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Thanks man. =)

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home