Friday, October 08, 2004

Low Energy

I'm feeling super tired right now. All because of the Physical Fitness Test we had to take today. How did I do? Well I failed. But I don't really mind.

There are 6 stations, sit-ups, pull-ups, sit and reach, standing broad jump, the shuttle run and finally, the dreaded 2.4KM run. I managed to do all 5, and I did pretty well but when I reached the 2.4KM, I was out of energy. What made it worse was that I was dehydrated and started to feel faint. I passed out for a while as we were seated in the stands so I didn't take the final run in the end.

Even though I didn't run, we played basketball later on so I still spent a fair amount of time running around. It feels good to have gone through a workout! Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, YF almost got into a fight with another guy while we were playing basketball. Haha. I wasn't playing but from what I heard those idiots were playing really rough so YF got pissed and wanted to whack one of the guys. When confronted, the guy and his fellow idiots backed off and left the court. At least they made an intelligent decision there.

Alrighty. Once again I'll have to cut this entry short because there's other things I have to do. Like sleeping. Nitey.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zen|th said...

Good for you. At least you don't have to take it again. For me it's not really that important though. Anyway I just need to train up for 2.4. Because I always get 4 points for all the other stations but when it comes to 2.4, I get only 1. Then because of that get Bronze. Sian.

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home