Friday, October 01, 2004

My Super Classmates!

I've decided to take my FYP! Yep, finally made the decision after much thought. Since it's within my hands to finish the FYP, I'm going to take it and get it over and done with. I know it's going to be hard work, but life's going to be like that no matter what aspect of your life you're in. And most of all, I want to graduate with my super fun classmates! Haha.

I tell you, I have the best class in the whole of Singapore. From our leader YF, there's TS with his huge anaconda, JJ the programming and basketall pro, Joe the romantic, Ruby our class pet, CH the long one, Mel the dinosaur, ZK the.. wait, he has no nick name.. PK and Ham the other progamming experts, YY the expert in everything IT, TK the blur one and XH our mummy! =P

That's the usual gang in our class and if you do happen to come by our class, you'll see us playing cards all the time. That's right, we're all card experts now. From Dai dee, bridge to hearts, we'll kick your ass! Hahaha. Just kidding. Actually we got caught playing cards by a gay and impotent network administrator yesterday. We should have kicked his ass but when we saw that he was giving us a chance, we feigned that we were guilty and in the wrong. You know, heads bowed, face sad sad that kind of look. And he let us off a little. Hahaha.

Alright, enough blogging, I got a class at 10! Crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home