Saturday, September 25, 2004

Boring

It's week 13 in school term! Only another 2 weeks to go. The good news today is that I can take my FYP! Yahoo! That means I won't be graduating later that my classmates if I pass all my modules. I called my supervisor to arrange a meeting and he has this really loud voice that sounds like Donald Duck! Hahaha. Hopefully he's a nice guy. Right now I can't think of anything else to blog about. It's 3:30am and your brain doesn't work as well as it does during this time of night. So I guess I'll just do a normal boring entry about my day. Haha.

Today we had to do filming for our Audio Video assigment and it was going to be a trailer for a kung fu movie. I did some stunts and flips, and there was this particular one where I had to a front flip over a kick and then give the guy (played by the ever helpful JJ) a back kick. The diffcult thing was giving kick that looked solid after landing from the flip. We practiced many times to get the timing right and it was a bit tiring because the landing was a bit off at times and once that happened, the kick wouldn't be a solid one. Still, we managed to finish everything, so that's cool.

I tried using the Bloggerbot to post pictures to my blog but there seems to be some stupid problem whenever I attempt to log in. Oh well. I'm starting to feel sleepy so it's time to go to bed. Nitey nite people! Have a good weekend! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home