Saturday, September 18, 2004

Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Man.. It's been a long day and currently as I type this entry, I'm on the mrt home from Jurong West. Yep, I'm using my laptop to blog (I'll post it up when I get home) since I've got nothing to do on the long trip back. I stayed in school with JJ, YF, Joe, TK and TS to complete my programming assignment all the way until 9pm. Then I remembered I had to print out the bloody codes but since I had no printer at home and that the school printers were closed tomorrow morning, I couldn't print out the codes! So I had to go to JJ's house to print the codes. (see, I owe him another one.)

Even though I've finished my assignment, it isn't over yet. Tomorrow I have a walkthrough test that is supposed to test my understanding of the assignment. The program itself is only worth 30% of the final grade while the test is 70%. So in other words, fail the test and you're going to fail the entire assignment. Bloody crap. So I have to study the codes later when I get home. I can grasp some parts here and there, but I still lack some understanding in some areas. It's a bit like having to connect some of the remaining dots so that I can form the big picture. I just hope I don't fall asleep later. Hahaha.

After this assignment, I can breathe easier because there's only one more assignment left. It's like seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! Only a bit more to go! Alright, the next stop is Ang Mo Kio so I've gotta stop here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zen|th said...

Hey Michelle, thanks for dropping by! It's alright, my blog won't run away so you can drop by anytime you want. Haha. =)

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home