Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Just Another Entry

Yeah! I've just finished my last class of the day. It's been a long day, ending at 6, so I thought why not stay a bit longer and blog. =) Today my mentor called and said that I had another chance of taking the FYP this semester. I've got mixed reactions towards this. I'm partly hoping I'll be able to, because I want to graduate with my other classmates and not have to pay fees for another semester. But a part of me doesn't want to either because I'm afraid I won't be able to do my FYP. My grades aren't good at all, and I always struggle in my assignments. Hmm.. Still, if the chance comes, I guess I'll just have to grab it. Like I always say,"Things have a funny way of sorting themselves out." Hopefully that statement holds true for me. Haha.

Anyway, I just read Xiaxue's latest entry and it's a real good one (like most of her entries) so everyone should go read it! Haha. Well, I have to cut short this entry because I have to go home. My sister says there's something on. Alright, later then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home