Friday, October 15, 2004

T - Square!

Wohoo! My exam is in 9 hours and I haven't studied yet! Crap. I'm even here blogging away. I couldn't help it. The OC.. no, Mischa Barton was on TV! I couldn't possibly miss that.

The bad thing now is, I'm starting to feel sleepy. I feel tempted to go to the exam tomorrow with whatever is in my brain right now, but I must.. fight.. sleep...

Right now I'm listening to T-Square, a band which my friend rates on the same level as Dream Theater, and I agree with him. They are GOOD! And the song Samurai Metropolis just kicks ass.





Looking at this picture you can tell they are group of old guys with lots of experience. They look a bit gay too, with the bassist (the guy in red) putting both arms around the other 2 band members. Hahaha..

Alright, alright, that's enough for today about people who look and act gay. I'd better start studying now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zen|th said...

Haha. The paper went alright though. I guess because in programming the main thing is to understand the concept. Unlike maths or science where you need to practice lots of times. =)

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home