Saturday, October 30, 2004

Screaming School Girls

My legs are totally aching right now. The cycling at my during the chalet and the football I played at the BBQ just now are the main cause. I hope I don't get leg cramps later on when I sleep.

Before today I can't even remember the last time I touched a football. I don't know if my skills are gone yet, but I'm sure I've lost touch already. It's not that I've retired and stopped playing football or anything, it's just that opportunties to play keep getting lesser and lesser.

I just read Xiaxue's latest blog about the Channel 8 drama, "The Champion" and it's totally hiliarious! Wispy Fiona and flat chested Jeanette. Go and read it. LoL~

Christopher got eliminated in Singapore Idol today. As much as I want Sylvester The Act Cute Poser out of the competition, I'm not surprised that he's still in. We all know that a large number of his support is made up of screaming schoolgirls, but NEVER EVER underestimate the power of the SCREAMING SCHOOLGIRLS.

Some years ago I was at Suntec on a Saturday afternoon. I was at the top floor waiting for my brother to finish his piano when I noticed a large gathering at the ground floor. The Moffatts were going to have a peformance!






Yeah, remember them? They're a bunch of Has-Beens now, but they were really popular back then. It was no surprise then that 99% of the crowd that gathered, numbering around 200, were all girls. Anyway, I decided to stick around wait for them to appear, since seeing a celebrity in person doesn't happen that often to me.

After about 15 minutes, they appeared from Tower Records at took the escalator down to the ground floor.

That's when it all happened.

All 200 of the girls started screaming. And it wasn't just a simple scream of surprise. It was an ear-splitting scream of hysteria. I couldn't hear anything else and my ear drums felt like they were going to burst. I thought the screams would die down but after 10 minutes, the screams didn't get any softer. In fact they got louder and louder. To the point that the top floor literally started shaking! At that point a lot of people, including myself, immediately stepped away from the railing. But I could still feel the tremors in the ground. I couldn't take the screaming anymore, so I got the hell out of there before my ears started bleeding and the entire building collapsed.

Now, presume they numbered 10000 instead of 200. Imagine the amout of damage they'd cause. Their screams alone would be enough to bring down an entire building and cause permanent hearing loss to everyone within a 5km radius. If you ask me, SCREAMING SCHOOLGIRLS should be classified as Weapons Of Mass Destruction. Not to mention they come equppied with lots of money (from Daddy's wallet), all at your disposal. You could sell tissue that ______ (insert any F4 member's name here) used to wipe his ass with for $50, and they'll still buy it. 5 pieces somemore.

So you can see why Sylvester Sim is still in the competition with the backing of the SCREAMING SCHOOLGIRLS. All I can hope is that Daddy will soon discover their huge phone bill and ban them from using their handphones. WAHAHAHA!

Okie, I'd better end this entry right here before some Sylvester fan gets pissed and sneaks behind me to scream in my ears.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zen|th said...

Nah, You'd never catch me at a 5566 or F4 concert. Those are 2 stupid bands if you ask me. Haha.

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home