Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Do You Wipe?

I'm feeling really bored right now and I can't think of anything to blog, so I'll start this entry with a very important question.

"Do you wipe your asshole after your bath?"

Well, I'll be honest. I used not to wipe my asshole after my bath. When I was way younger, I'd just wipe myself dry, put on my underwear or boxers and then get on with whatever was next. But now that I'm older and more enlightened than I was back then, I realised that one should really wipe your asshole after a bath.

After you bathe, you dry yourself with your bath towel. You wipe yourself all over except... your asshole. A normal and hygienic person wouldn't do that because digging and wiping your asshole dry with your bath towel is just plain gross. I don't know about you but I use my bath a few times before I change it. Now I don't want to be wiping my face the next day and suddenly finding my complexion turning brown.

Either ignorant or defiant of the fact that they have wet assholes, some people simply put on their clothes and then get on with life.

It may seem harmless to you but imagine what it's like when you put on your underwear without wiping. The asshole becomes a dark, wet, humid place which never sees the light of day. It's the perfect breeding place for all sorts of gross creatures!


Creatures that live in dark and wet places...









Creatures that live / hide in dark holes...








Now you wouldn't want those creatures living up your ass would you?

If you don't, simply wipe your asshole with toilet paper after you bathe. It's a simple hygienic habit that we all should adopt and teach our future kids.

"Boy boy, did you remember to wipe your ass?"

"Yes mummy."

"Good."

There you go, another tip for becoming a good parent and why we all should keep our asshole nice and dry. LoL~ Alright, enough of the crapping now. Good night people.

2 Comments:

Blogger Claris said...

Can't post in ya taggy. so tot of writing u a comment.

Haha. hilarious stuff abt creatures growing down there..
Come to think of it.. i discover tt my face aint brown after constant wiping my asshole for 19yrs!

but hello, i do clean my ass everyday. so when my bath towel came in contact in my hole,it was like 'digging' way, but a 'dapping' way...

so still not so bad la.. lolx.

4:41 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Shimmering powder? What's it made of? Hmm..

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home