Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Uploaded Pictures!

I've finally found a way to upload photos. Through Diskhub! I tried using Blogger's Hellobot to upload my pictures previously but there was always a problem with my connection. I tried other ways too, but they all didn't work.

All the pictures you've seen on blogs are direct links to the sites where they're from, which is pretty bad because I'm stealing bandwidth. But now that I've found the solution, I won't be doing that anymore.

So here are some pictures of my own.


That's my dog Rainbow looking at my food.



Another picture of him with swimming googles.


And a picture of me in Sentosa.

By the way, that's my brother kneeling down in the picture. We were playing some game where you have to follow the stunt that the first person does. If you can't then you have to be the person kneeling down for next round.

I just wonder how a company like Diskhub is earning money. I don't see any advertisements on their site. In fact their interface is really simple like Google's. One textfield and two buttons. You don't even need to sign up for anything.

But then again, as long as it works, why bother?

5 Comments:

Blogger Zen|th said...

I didn't do any photoshop that picture. Haha. I don't know why but for some reason I like doing stunts like that. It was a good thing I ended up with no injuries after that stunt.

1:24 AM  
Blogger Claris said...

Wah. You can think about joining the gymnastics. So elastic and agile! And your doggie is so cute! Finally have a chance to see it's picture.

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:22 AM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Actually I was in gymnastics for a while when I was in primary school. But I can't bend as much anymore. Getting old..

1:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you were in gymnastics in pri sch?

oh gosh i din't know that! haha!

now i do! wahah!

- nana

2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home