Sunday, December 05, 2004

Yeah! Posers Go Home

I've got 2 things to announce today. First of all, my visit pass has been approved for 1 month. So that means I can take my time to do my student pass. Secondly,

Sylvester did not win Singapore Idol!

YEAH!!! Finally the poser has been kicked out. WAHAHA. I mean did you hear Sylvester's sing Bon Jovi's, "It's My Life"? It was in tune as much as Banana Man's singing. As soon as I heard that performance, I knew he was gone. I think the judges didn't criticize him because they didn't want to spoil the market and tilt the balance in Taufik's favour.

But don't get me wrong either; I'm not a Taufik supporter. I'm just against people who are posers, in this case, Sylvester. That's why I voted for Taufik. If it was William Hung / Jerry Ong / Lemon Tree Man against Sylvester, I would still have done the same.

So finally Singapore Idol is over. I think you Sylvester fans should just wait for his Chinese album to come out while all the Taufik supporters should wait for his album to start circulating on Kazaa.

---

I went to Youth Park today to watch my friend's band, Soul'd Out perform, and they were great! Everyone present watched their performance intently and hardly looked bored (unlike some of the performances by other bands earlier). Here's a little info about them: Their genre of music is funk and they recently won the Singapore Battle Of The Bands 2004 competition. So if you ever need someone for a gig, you know who to contact.

School's starting tomorrow but I'm not really dreading it. I'm just dreading having to do work for my Final Year Project. I totally have no clue on how start doing it at all. I'm supposed to be a Multimedia Computing student with IT knowledge but I've never even properly done a website before. All my web design projects were in groups and we all just set about doing our own parts. Hopefully everything goes fine and I'll get this bloody project done.

So... Nothing much left to update for now, so I'll just blog hop before I go to bed.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sheena said...

oh my!!! school start so early!!!

what about the sushi??? :D

3:16 AM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

We can always have it during the school days. I'm quite free actually. For now.

4:07 AM  
Blogger Little_Me said...

On hearing your school is starting tommorrow, I'm just glad by the fact that I still have one more month break =]
And yes...TAUFIK WIN!!!!!! Though sadly, the newspaper reported that he wouldn't be going for the World Idol. I'm disappointed by the fact that he didn't get to go though there's always the risk that Simon from Americian Idol would critisize him singing like a chicken, I still want him to have a shot there...

5:48 PM  
Blogger FF said...

I walked past the Youth Park while the bands were playing. :) might have seen you and not known.

8:55 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Bubble: Thanks man. I need all the help I can get.

Yuki: Too bad World Idol cancelled. I think it would be interesting how Taufik would have fared compared to other Idol winners.

FF: Really? Too bad I haven't seen your picture or else I would have gone up and said hi. Haha. =)

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home