Thursday, December 09, 2004

Got Friendster?

I'm blogging from the libray now since I have 2 hours to my next class and I have nothing to do. I can't borrow books or dvds because I haven't paid my overdue fines.

Right now there's this cute girl using the com beside me and when I looked at her, I couldn't help but notice her computer screen. She was checking her Friendster messages and most of their subject titles went something like this:

Cristiano: Hi

CaLvInBoY: hihi

David: hi

Andrew: wanna make fren?


Hahaha. Well that's what you get when you put up pretty pictures of yourself on Friendster. You may look really good but the downside is that you get weirdos sending messages saying how pretty you are and how they want to be your "fren". Even my sister got messages like as soon as she signed up for Friendster a few weeks ago.

Of course this applies to guys too. Just ask my good friend Donavon.



As soon as he put up pictures like that, he started getting pictures from guys who wanted to be his friends but actually just wanted to get "intimate" with him. I bet some of them stared at that picture and promptly started wanking off.

So what's the moral of the story? Don't put up pictures of yourself that are too pretty or you'll get weirdos wanting to be your "fren" and wanking off to your picture.

The best way is to put up pictures like this.







That's Jasper, a friend of mine who's gone back to the Philippines. A real funny dude but that friendster profile wasn't put up by him. It was put by my other friend, Chester. But my point is, if you put up pictures like that, you'll eliminate the trouble of weirdos dropping you a message and wanking off to your picture.

I mean, who wants to wank off to Osama Bin Laden?!



Hmm... Well... Maybe there are people who are turned on by him. I mean he's rich, evil, popular and a wanted terrorist. And there are peope who simply get turned on by bad boys. Like him.



Or is it her? Ah.. I don't know.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jayaxe said...

Hey is that my maid, Maria?!

1:01 AM  
Blogger FF said...

Got cute friend never intro!

1:24 PM  
Blogger Jahalang said...

some of the pics are disgusting but funny.. lol..

4:48 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

I know. The last picture is kinda gruesome. I should have put a warning first. I sincerly apologise for any trauma caused. Haha.

FF: He's attached already or else I would have gladly intro-ed him to you. Haha. =P

12:38 AM  
Blogger Vera said...

woah! sexy mama! hahaha

4:42 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Melissa: I'm not making fun of your Gioyfriend. I'm helping making her / him famous! Haha.

Fingers: Sexy? Well.. not my type of hot mama. LoL~

Michelle: Really? I didn't know that. I know some people just wanna get many friends to their list. Just go to #friendster on irc and put your email add.

Lexie: I apologize for the trauma I put you through. =P

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home