Wednesday, December 22, 2004

The Eve Of The Eve Of Christmas Eve

Right now I'm feeling a bit screwed.

Tomorrow I'm meeting my Project Supervisor and I'm supposed to show him work, but how can I show him work when I haven't been able to do any? It's not that I don't want to do any work... Last week I was already getting into the momentum of doing my project only to have it stopped abruptly by a computer virus. I just hope that my supervisor will understand and not get pissed or anything. I'm guessing he's going to give me a long lecture on how time is tight and I need to keep my work on schedule. I'll be glad if I get through the weekend with just that.

Talking about the weekend, the streets have been really packed with people doing their last minute Christmas shopping. I hate the crowds. Well, I admit I haven't gotten the only present I'm intending to get yet, but since it's only 1 item, I think it's alright for me to get it at the last minute. I don't shop like a girl so I won't be hogging the shopping space. I'll be in and out in less than 20 minutes.

The main reason I don't get people much presents during Christmas is because I don't know what to get them. It's a real headache having to think on what to get your friends.. whether they'll like it.. whether they need it.. and all that stuff. So to solve this problem, I have decided keep my Christmas shopping as minimal as possible.

The only present I'm going to get is for my super lovable girlfriend. =)

2 Comments:

Blogger Sky said...

Haha can get me a present too? =x

1:31 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Sky: Maybe next year la. Hahaha. =P

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home