Thursday, January 20, 2005

I'm Blogging

I haven't blogged in almost a week! That's a pretty long time for a regular blogger.

I find myself blogging less and less nowadays. Even though I'm doing my Final Year Project, I wouldn't say I'm much busier than before, so it's not because of the FYP. I guess me not blogging is due to a mixture of reasons.

Most of the time, I blog whenever I have breaks in school. This semester, I'm only required to go school 3 days a week, and in one of those days, I only have 2 lectures. Now we all know that lectures are meant to skipped, so that leaves me with only 2 days of going to school. Those 2 days are Thursday and Friday, which explains why most of my entries are near the weekends like this one.

Also, I always blog late at night. And by that I mean 2 or 3 in the morning. Ideas and encounters that are worth blogging always happen in the day, and I always make a mental note to blog about it, but by the time I blog, I would have either forgotten what to blog about or be too sleepy to even go online.

Anyway, there hasn't been much to blog about nowadays. Even Mr Miyagi said so in a recent post.

Well, come to think of it.. actually there is something worth blogging about.

Like how...

Liverpool got their asses kicked out of the FA Cup!




And of course how...


Liverpool got beat by Man Utd!!!


(Credit to Keith)


I know it's old news, but it's definitely worth mentioning again. Ah.. Don't we all just love Jerzy Dudek? I know I do. By letting in a shot even my dog or goldfish could have saved, he has gained my respect. Also, Steven Gerrard was taught a lesson by the real midfield general, Roy Keane.

I know it's tough time for all the Liverpool fans out. Getting your assed kicked 2 matches in a row isn't exactly a pleasant experience. So I have just right thing for you guys. It's really simple. Just look at the pictures below and follow suit.



(Credit to Balderdash)


Feeling better already? I'm sure you do. :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Jayaxe said...

Hey, I think I'm gonna pose like that to become the William Hung of blogs. Hahahaha.

Ok, sorry, not funny.

4:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdee, fellow Red Devils' Advocate!

Hah. I'm starting to like your page.

keithf

3:31 PM  
Blogger Sheena said...

wahahah! so funny!

alot people are blogging less this days... has it been really that boring?

even ff is not as active...

5:10 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Jayaxe: Let me know when you post up the picture. I'll go and see again. :P

Keithf: Cool~ Glad to know another Red Devil fan. :)

Miryclay: Sometimes it's like I guess. Got nothing to blog means got nothing to blog. :(

1:03 AM  
Blogger mcgurl said...

Hmmis every1 tat busy? it really seems so that many ppl blog less and less. And this means i have less and less things to do when im rotting. -_-
Haha anyway nice pics!! =)

4:39 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Angel: I guess there's just nothing to blog about nowadays. It's so boring.

Bubblemunche: Why don't you try something like that out? Haha.

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home