Thursday, January 06, 2005

Procrastination

I'm feeling a little bit irritated right now. I want to blog but I can't because I have to do some work to show my supervisor later on. I have to complete a report and some storyboards by 5pm today.

But aren't you blogging now?

Well, I am, but it's not really blogging because I'm just procrastinating you see. Trying to put off doing my work by doing something else. And blogging is that something else. I've blog hopped, read my emails, checked Soccernet, Friendster, and visited the forums I frequent. So I've got nothing else to procrastinate with (somehow that sounds obscene), except blogging.

So here I am, trying to prolong this procrastination by thinking of something else to write, but my mind refuses to budge, constantly reminding me of the fact that I'd better do some bloody work or else I'll be facing crap later on.

Alright. Logic and reason triumph this time. Besides, I don't think this entry makes any sense at all. Back to work.

9 Comments:

Blogger cheeky said...

Storyboards? Are u into animation or shortfilms?

1:04 PM  
Blogger Jayaxe said...

Yah lor, are you doing a show in Kids Central?!

1:58 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

No.. I have to do storyboards for the website I'll be developing. Super boring.

1:58 PM  
Blogger JellyGirl said...

Hehe that sounds like me at work. I surf the net and potter around doing everything but what I'm supposed to be doing.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Vera said...

wah i wish i have the time to do that during work! maybe tomorrow hee hee

7:45 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Jellygirl: I did that a lot when I was on attachment too. It's a win-win situation because you're blogging and looking like you're doing work at the same time. Just be careful because the boss might sneak up behind you.

Fat Fingers: There's always time to slack during work! Haha.

3:00 AM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Melissa: Normally I don't. But nowadays it's starting to piss me off because I can't get work done. I've gotta break this bad habit.

10:23 AM  
Blogger Satin said...

I do a lot of that -- find any small tasks to do because I don't want to start doing the very task I need to do. Break that cycle!

hmmm u r working already? nowadays, I am envious of pple who are working and financially independent. must buck up on sending out my CVs.

3:34 AM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Satin: I'm still schooling. In my final semester. My Final Year Project is killing me. Haha.

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home