Saturday, February 05, 2005

Weird People

I was looking through my Friendster account yesterday when I came across this guy's profile.

Once again, I shall let the pictures speak for themselves.










Here's part of his description:
With those soulful and oh-so expressive eyes, unmistakable charm, the talent to project well for the cameras and ability to alter his very looks, a dirty ass, voluptuous man-breasts, and a penchant for soiling himself at just the right moment, this fat fuck is the epitome of today's male model ideal. So if you're wondering who the hot Brazilian smoldering in the Versace ads was, then check out Mr. ManTits on the side of the nearest city bus gliding past you. Still flying at the highest editorial levels, FatMaleModel is a current must-have.


I think I've found his girlfriend too.





There's just a lot of weird people out there in cyberspace. Man.. Did you see the tongue in that one? After looking at that, I just can't blog anymore. I'm traumatised now.


Note: I'm not making fun of fat people nor have I got anything against them. You can tell by these pictures that these people want to be laughed at, so I'm just helping them do that. =)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heeheehee

your blog sure is entertaining! ;)

-stranger

8:57 AM  
Blogger Jayaxe said...

Oh man!!!! I was about to go to lunch as I was reading this. Next time put a puking warning first!!!

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sigh, i'm fat. >.<

Joe

1:21 PM  
Blogger Sheena said...

whaahahha!!! so hilarious! wah lao these fatties are really damn hideous!

8:42 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Melissa: Hmm. I always forget to do that. But don't bluff. You're turned on by the Fat Male Model right? Haha.

Stranger: Thanks for the compliment. =)

Jayaxe: Sorry to spoil your lunch. Go ask your cute colleague out for lunch then will have appetite already. Haha.

Joe: Nah, you're not fat. Now those people in the pictures are beyond the range of fat. They're obese.

Miryclay: I don't even know why they'd want to ridicule themselves like that.

2:10 AM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Spired: Friendster is just something that you should do if you really have nothing else left to do.

Sari Party Girl: You're turned on by fat guys? LoL~

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home