Tuesday, February 08, 2005

The Alley Cat

I was listening to the radio like I usually do on the way to school when this song started playing. I actually heard it a few times and I thought it was a pretty good song. Nice beat, melody and all. Then, I listened to the lyrics and realized that it was actually a crap song. The song I'm talking about is Ashlee Simpson's La La and the lyrics go something like this:

You make me wanna la la
in the kitchen on the floor
I'll be your french maid
When I'll meet you at the door
I'm like an alley cat
Drink the milk up I want more
You make me wanna
You make me wanna scream


That's it. That's the 85% of the song. It's just repeated over and over again. I have to say that Ashlee Simpson is pretty cute but the lyrics are as dumb as her sister. I mean, what's up with being my french maid and an alley cat? If you want milk I can just give you some. There's no need to be an alley cat.

Also, what in world does LA LA mean?



Talent Level: LA LA


Is it a place, an emotion, an action? What is it you do that is done on the kitchen floor and makes you want go Meow~ ?

If you ask me, this is just another song by a manufactured product of the record companies. One where the artiste has no talent at all but is chosen because of his or, most of the time, her marketability. Yes, I do admit that one has to be marketable to survive in an industry as tough as the music industry but please, at least choose someone with talent and make the lyrics of their songs intelligent.

Like Sylvester Sim.



Mmm~ Digging my nose tastes good..


Although he can't sing for nuts, at least he has talent in combining the use of his index finger, tongue and one eye. Can Ashlee Simpson and Taufik Batisah do that or not?

3 Comments:

Blogger Daniel said...

That asshole is giving the universal Metal sign a bad name...

2:59 PM  
Blogger Jayaxe said...

You never try 'editing' Sly's fingers until only the longest one is sticking out? Heh.

11:11 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Daniel: He's just a poser if you ask me.

Spired: So that's what La La means? What does it have to do with being an alley cat? Haha.

Jayaxe: I may not like Sylvester but not so mean until like that la. That picture itself is humliating enough for him.

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home