Thursday, February 24, 2005

Toilet Trip

I was taking a dump in the toilet yesterday night, playing Adventure Race on my handphone, when I suddenly received this message.


hi i'm desmond. want to be frenz?


Naturally I was curious to find out who this guy was and how he got my number, so I replied:


That depends. How did you manage to get this number?

i got your number from my frens fone.. sorry i took it without his permission and your permission.

Who's your friend?

Jesper

Jesper? From where? I don't remember knowing anybody by that name.

last time study from amkss wan.. can intro more about you? got any stead?



Wow. This dude must be really digging me.


You have my name and I have yours. No need to intro anymore.


I was already preparing to clean my ass, but his reply came quick.


Are you li qing?


Chey.. no wonder he wants to know me so badly. But since I was bored in the toilet, I decided to play along and play hard to get.


I don't want to answer that question. Why should I?

You age is it 18 than have no bf?

I'm not sure.

Pls pls tell me

Don't want leh. I very shy wan.

Pls pls .... Me also very shy wan

Why you so desparate to know?

Than forget it lor .... Than do you u have pic?



Wow. This guy never gives up, does he?


I have a website with my pic. You want to see? You have a computer now?


Some of you who've been to Calm One's blog might see where this is going. =)


Nope .... I in camp now. Can send to my hp?

Aiyoh.. Cannot la.. I told you I shy one. I give you the address of my website okiez?
(acting cute always helps)

K k

It's www.tubgirl.com .. Because my nick online is tubgirl.. Go and see okiez?

Sure. Than may i know wats your ht. And wt.



What the heck? Would you like to know my cup size as well?


I tell you another time can? I want to sleep liao. My website there got write. So you can go and see..

K k good night


Ah.. That was quite an eventful trip to the toilet.


P.S: And please, if you value your sanity, do not go to the website mentioned above. Trust me. You do not want to go in there.


Update: I just realised that the relevance of this whole entry is based on knowing what tubgirl is. So if you don't know what tubgirl is, please visit the website mentioned to find out. But I won't be held responsible for anything alright? =)

21 Comments:

Blogger calm one said...

heh nice one. i think i must save the tubgirl pic on my phone, just in case.

2:18 PM  
Blogger fiona said...

i've always wondered how in the world tubgirl did what she did in that photo. seriously , what kinda shit is that watery and saffron yellow ?!!!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Jayaxe said...

Wah lan eh!!! I swear I'll never visit your blog anytime before or after meals!!!

(Puke!!!!!!!!!!!!)

6:54 PM  
Blogger A Popcorn Addicted Shopaholic said...

Lucky I had my dinner 3 hrs before I visited ur site..

Or perhaps i shld put the tubgirl pic as my profile pic.. it will surely create an impression.. Ha...

I do pity the guy who thought he was smsing the gal called liqing..

8:52 PM  
Anonymous keithf said...

Gosh.

tubgirl rocks.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Claris said...

serve tt despo guy right! hee.

i hope he did reply u after seeing tub girl in his browser.

10:20 PM  
Blogger Merenwen said...

I don't dare to go to tubgirl but I so want to know what it shows! *shakes with curiosity*

Though I do have a vague idea that it's got something to do with coprophilia, from hints I picked up here and there...

1:07 AM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Calm One: Yeah. Me too. Then you can sabo people anytime.

Fiona: Maybe she ate bananas.

Jayaxe: Sorry to make you puke. Tubgirl has that effect sometimes. Haha.

Shopaholic: I pity the guy too because his skills in picking up girls is 0.

Keifhf: She sure does. I wonder if the desmond guy will share the same opinion though.

Claris: He hasn't replied me yet. Maybe during the weekend he will. haha.

Merenwen: Go and take a look. It's not that bad I feel. You might even get turned on. Haha. =P

10:03 AM  
Blogger ahdokboy said...

hey man....the tubgirl pic is damn sick!
i won't be able to sleep.

11:36 PM  
Blogger lancerlord said...

tubgirl nearly made me laptopguy. Nearly threw up in front of my laptop.

8:26 AM  
Blogger JanK said...

AHHHH!! Tubgirl is so freaking disgusting. lol. I can't stomach my lunch anymore. lol.

xoxo Jank

faze-d-reality.blogspot.com

12:14 PM  
Blogger Raz said...

Goodness! First visit to your blog already whacked with such a gruesome pic. Doctored I hope. Otherwise tub girl is a real sicko.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

ahdokboy: I actually saw tubgirl in an email before, and those images kept appearing in my head before I slept that night.

Lancerlord: Haha. Good for you. Just remember to clear your history after visiting tubgirl.

Jank: Think of it as an opportunity to lose weight! Haha.

Raz: I don't think it was doctored. Tubgirl is one sick person.

4:03 PM  
Blogger ningx said...

WAH PIANGGGGGGGGGG.
I................oh my god.
I really feel that my stomach is twisting and turning right now..and im going to eat dinner soon.
ZENITH AHHHHH.....first time i comment then you like that!
(actually not first time..last time try to comment but it said something not able to get through or what..hope this one goes through...)


do you know who is tubgirl?...

6:01 PM  
Blogger ningx said...

can comment leh! like finally.
btw, i think they are wasting space.
buying a domain to put only ONE picture.

sick shits.

6:03 PM  
Blogger ningx said...

sorry i am commenting for the third time but i goggled tub girl and found more sick stuff....
like they say....
ni zuo chu yi, wo zuo shi wu.
i hope you puke your guts out.
(just kidding!)
if u cant take it dont go ok!

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/Tubgirl

6:09 PM  
Blogger Bubblemunche said...

Holy Macaroni! Human Waterfall :D!!!!

How am I gonna have dinner now, I've no idea....

8:00 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

ningx: Bloody crap. That picture of tubgirl is the worst I've seen so far.

Bubblemunche: You're right. It's the yellow-brown waterfall! *pukes*

11:02 PM  
Blogger Cowboy Caleb said...

what if he really digs tubgirl then how??

Howw??!!!

2:18 AM  
Blogger Lam's Creation said...

Wah lau eh ... so under the belt ... tub *GIRL* some more ... get people excited for nothing ... at least say you look like Asian prince macam like calm one mah ...

11:46 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Cowboy: Crap. Never really thought of that. If he digs her, then I'm in deep shit. Haha.

Lam's Creation: I'm just giving horny guys a what they want. A picture of a girl inside a tub. What she's doing inside however, is another story. Haha.

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home