Saturday, February 12, 2005

Happy New Year Of The Cock

I know I'm a bit late but, Happy Lunar New Year!

I've been enjoying the past few holidays with my super lovable girlfriend and her family. And in my first experience playing for money at Dai Dee, I'm glad that I didn't do too badly. I managed to make a 125% profit. =)

It was quite a bummer having to go to school today(Friday) having enjoyed myself the past 3 days. I didn't have much of a choice but to go since I've already used up my all my "available leave" for my Friday morning classes (8am somemore. Bloody crap). Because of that, I'm currently suffering from lack of sleep as I haven't had enough time to recover from the long hours of card playing the nights before. Well at least my back doesn't hurt anymore.

So how did your New Year celebrations go? I hope you managed to win some money like I did. :)


P.S - For some bloody reason, the side menu on the right keeps getting pushed down despite my adjustments. I'm trying to fix it, so if you can't see it, do let me know.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jayaxe said...

I cannot believe that I actually didn't play a single game of mahjong or Big 2 this time! But good also, I always lose money one.

Anyway, regarding the problem of the side links getting pushed down sometimes, could be because the pictures you post are wider than the specified width for the main column. That's why the side links will go haywire. To solve the problem, widen the specified width of the main entry area, or reduce the width of the pictures you post.

Happy Lunar New Year too man!

10:05 AM  
Blogger FF said...

I totally kick ass at playing daidee!

Tell us more about gf.

3:52 AM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:58 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Jayaxe: Thanks for letting me know the problem. :)

Bubblemunche: There's always next year!

FF: A girl that kicks ass in Daidee. That's pretty rarely in my experience. Haha. I try not to blog too much about my gf cause I'm afraid she might not like it.

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home