Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Chill Time

Yesterday, my classmate Yi Yang appeared in a The New Paper article! Haha. He went to represent Singapore in a Microsoft Office competition. He managed to get 2nd place! That's so cool. The winner was also from Ngee Ann Polytechnic, so our school managed to get a 1-2 victory in the competition.

I'm having a slight headache now. I think I caught the flu. It all started yesterday when Yi Fan and I meet our teacher to talk about the FYP overloading thing. He started to get long winded talking about so many things that were related to our questions but weren't really that important. It was during then I started to get a headache. Myabe it was his monotonous voice or something that triggered the flu. Haha. When I went home I had a slight fever but after talking to my super lovable girlfriend last night, I felt all better. Haha. But when I woke up this morning it was back but not as bad as yesterday.

Right now I'm in my Audio Video class supposed to be doing our assignment but everyone's slacking off so right I'm going with the flow and chilling out. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home