Tuesday, June 15, 2004

The Groove!

Right now I'm listening to Salvador Worship Live, and the bass line in the songs are really really good. Makes you bop your head up and down to the beat. The bass is the one that gives the groove in songs, that's why I like the bass so much. My favourite song in the album is God People. :) Here's a site where you can listen to their songs. You need RealOne Player to listen to it though.

I first heard of their band when my cousin came to Singapore for a visit. My cousin's a genius when is comes to music and the piano, to point that when he listens to music, he'll always start analysing it his head. We could be listening to some music and he'll just say, "Ah, it's in the scale of C Minor." If you need the chords of a song or the music notes, he'll write them down in a jiffy.

So the music he listens to always have some musical value in them, and I liked this Salvador cd so much that I borrowed it from him. If you like music, you'll like this cd. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home