Saturday, June 12, 2004

Euro 2004

Well, today the first matches of Euro 2004 kick-off. Most of my friends will get bet on the matches but I don't bet. Most of the time you'll end up losing more than you win. Anyway, I decided to make some predictions for today's 2 matches just for fun.

Portugal 2 - 1 Greece.
I think most people would agree that Portugal are likely to win this game. They're playing at home and that's a big advantage. I think they'll win by a single goal though because all the opening games of the tournaments are low scoring.

Spain 2 - 0 Russia.
Spain should easily win this one and I just don't see Russia scoring a goal. There's a slight chance for an upset here, but I don't think it's going to happen.

Yep, so let's see how it goes tonight. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home