Monday, June 07, 2004

Blue

It's Sunday night again and I'm feeling a bit of the Monday blues. My attachment now is starting to get boring. Not that we have nothing to do, but it's just that working until 5:30pm everday is tiring.

I was feeling quite blue in the afternoon because I was at home and had nothing to do, but my girlfriend came to keep me company. We watched Love Actually in the afternoon with my sister and her boyfriend, and after that I went to Chomp Chomp food centre to buy our dinner. We bought so much food that I'm feeling so full noW! While we were eating we watched another movie, The Hot Chick. After all the food and the movie, I sent her to the bus stop because it was getting quite late already. I'm so glad she came today. =)

Talking about food, I've put on some weight! Crap. I haven't been playing football as often as I used to back in secondary school and now that I'm having attachment and sitting all day in the office, my weight's gone up to 61kg. My weight the last time was ideal at 56kg, and I can feel those extra kgs that have gone to my stomach. LoL~

Thanks for leaving comments for those who have. One thing I'd like to request is that can you leave your name next time? So I can know who said what. Cause the irritating about blogger is that for those who aren't registered appear as "anonymous" when they leave a comment.

Alright, it's time to play some playstation now while I can. I can't believe I'm looking forward to the new school term in 3 weeks! That's something new.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amelia said...

hey hey...oh..dun feel blue...u gt your gf wat..hahaha...and are u sure u haven been working out...u better go lose those fats...i dun wan to get a shock when i see u..haha

2:42 AM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Haha.. I'm not that fat yet. So don't worry. =P Gotta play more footy.

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home