Friday, June 04, 2004

Funny Dream

I had a funny dream around 2 nights ago. I dreamt that Jasmine Trias was my girlfriend! Haha. I dreamt that I went to Hawaii to meet her and her family. Yes, I did support her in American Idol. After all, she's cute, sweet and sings well. Just look at her..


(Picture from the American Idol website.)

Isn't she sweet? =)

Yeap. I have to admit that the other 2 finalists' voices were better but one was Fat and one was Ugly. Doesn't that make the 2 finalists FUGLY? Now I don't have anything against fat people, but Diana Degarmo's jiggling fats where getting on my nerves. Everytime she moved, something jiggling would catch the corner of my eye.

And while Fantasia sings good, she's lacking in the looks department which doesn't make her as marketable as Jasmine. To be honest, I don't like her voice at all. If Fantasia and Diana release a song, I'll just download them. LoL~

If you're a girl, most likely you don't like Jasmine Trias. And it's okay. Because girls don't like another girls who are cuter and sweeter than them. It's a natural instinct to defend themselves against a threat to their social status. And it works the same way for guys too. Don't you think so?

So the bottom line is, Jasmine Trias is cute and pretty! :D

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep shes a cutey! haha and i agree with the "Because girls don't like another girls who are cuter and sweeter than them. It's a natural instinct to defend themselves against a threat to their social status"

Guys get jealous of guys talking to their gf, works ard the same way too i guess. lol

12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a new word... FUGLY... And yep, girls are definitely protective of their own image in front of other people better looking than them. Heck, I think that happens to everyone, and I wouldn't be surprised if that kind of thing happens to me as well...

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha dude yea jasmine is da bomb.
w0000tttssss! - isaac

9:05 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Yeah! I totally totally agree! =D

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home