Friday, May 28, 2004

Stoned

I'm feeling so stoned right now. I wanna blog, but nothing seems to come into my mind because I'm feeling too tired and sleepy. I have to finish some flash animation thing for my attachment, but I guess I'll do that in the morning before I leave.

Today at work, after lunchtime, everyone got locked out of the office for 2 hours. It's a long story, but to make it short: The main door was spoilt and someone had locked the 2nd exit after everyone left for lunch. After that, that person didn't come back and everyone was locked out. Those 2 hours of doing nothing were totally wasted doing nothing. Normally I welcome sudden disruptions like these(especially in school) because I like to slack, but this time I had work to complete and I don't really like having to take work back home to do. It's a burden and when I go home I want to be able to relax and not have to think about it. Good thing we managed to finish most the stuff that we had to do and now I only have a small part left to do. :)

My girlfriend's flying to Bangkok tomorrow for a 5 day holiday. Although she says it's only going be 5 short days, I'm going to miss her. We talk every night, so I wonder who I'm going talk to now? If only I could go too. =( I just hope she has fun and comes back home safely. =)

Yep. I'll end here. Better sleep soon or else I'll be late for work again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amelia said...

hey hey...new blog...not bad....lolz.. :)

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home