Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Incoming File Transfer

I'm feeling quite sleepy now, but I doing a file transfer from my office laptop to my own laptop. What am I transferring? NARUTO! If there's one anime in your lifetime that you should watch, Naruto is one of them. It's that good. =)

I think I'm lacking a bit in the sleep department nowadays. It's because everytime I'm free from work, I try to do so many things that my sleep time is sacrificed instead. Like right now. I guess that's why I feel quite tired at work too. Today I even went to one of the deserted staircases near my office and took a short 10 minute nap.

That staircase is quite clean so all you need to do is just sit down, lean against the wall and close your eyes. The place is comfortably warm in contrast to the biting cold in my office. I just closed my eyes and faded away. They even play the radio in the staircases so there's even music.

You won't ever lose track of time even if you didn't bring your handphone cause all you have to do is count the number of songs that have passed. That's what I did. I think I'll go there again tomorrow. Haha.

I just can't wait for this attachment to end. Then I can go back to my normal lifestyle. You know, being able to slack again. After all, slacking is quite important to the slacker. =)

And I'm sure like most students out there would agree, slacking is essential when you're in school. Right? =D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

JoeArlow haha. Oie i posted my name :P

Damn i miss out on so many naruto esps. Shit.

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

slacking is essential when you're in school. amen - isaac

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home