Thursday, May 12, 2005

Thinking In The Cold

If there's one thing that I hate over here, it's the cold. You see, I'm a "hot" kind of person. If I had a choice to either get melted in the heat or frozen to death, I'd pick getting melted. My body naturally reacts negatively to the cold as well, leaving me with a clogged nose every morning when I wake up. At least after clearing it my nose doesn't get clogged for the rest of the day.

One of my good friends, Robin (named changed of course) recently broke up with his girlfriend and I won't go into details, but we finally came to the conclusion that it's time to move on. Ask anyone who's been in a relationship and they'll you the hardest part of breaking up is moving on.

As Robin aptly put, "It's during the time when you wake up, and then that sinking feeling and pain hits you, and then you feel just dying." But like I told him, there are times that you can't help but move on.

"To let go is not to deny...But to accept.
To let go is not to regret the past
But to grow and live for the future."


And how does one know whether one has already moved on? Simple. Just imagine your ex boyfriend or girlfriend making out with someone else. Do you feel like the killing that bastard or slapping that biatch? Well then, you haven't moved on if you're still feeling the rage of jealousy.

But if you don't mind and you're feeling is indifference, then congratulations! You have offcially moved on.

So Robin, have you moved on yet?

3 Comments:

Blogger Jayaxe said...

But you like Singapore's hot weather meh?? I like Singapore but not its weather!

7:17 PM  
Blogger kachuaz said...

moi too..i rather get melted as to freezing.

you should get something for ur sinus

10:25 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Jayaxe: I kind of like the hot weather, I must admit.

kachuaz: Nah.. It's getting better nowadays. Not as bad anymore.

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home