Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Life After

My friend Yi Fan blogs about life after poly.

Excerpt:
Another thing that they never realise is that instead of idling, I am actually quite busy and spending my time rather productively. You see, when I wake up in the late afternoon, I have to rush to my favourite outlet in singapore also known as the Singapore Pools to do some drawing.


My life is quite boring nowadays. There's hardly anything to blog about. Hmm... Maybe I should join Yi Fan and become an entrepreneur in the making as well.

3 Comments:

Blogger Claris said...

my life is boring too!! sob. i think after prom night, and after taking results, im gonna find a full time. hmm. I MUST!

anyway u going prom?

7:23 PM  
Blogger brama said...

Take up a sport! Or perhaps, some short courses.

1:36 AM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

soccersalvaged: I'm actually looking for a job now. I do watch football, but in the day it's really boring.

claris: Yep. I'll be going. =) I'll be in the same boat. I need to find a job.

anna: I can't seem to find anyone to play football with. But I'll consider taking some short courses. Might as well do something productive.

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home