Thursday, March 24, 2005

Tongues

I was just away from the blogosphere for 2 days and suddenly a new trend has appeared!


The Sexy Blogger







It all started with Xiaxue, Mr Miyagi and mr brown(he say must spell in lowercase). Later Adri joined in, and so did Calm One.

If you still don't know the trend, all you have to do is take a picture of yourself doing the sexy pose seen above, and then post it up in Flickr and tag the photos "sexyblogger".

At first I contemplated joining in and putting up a picture of myself sticking my tongue out, but I thought I'd better not. Mainly because I am not as hamsem and famous as Mr Miyagi, but also beacuse I don't really intend on revealing my face to the whole world in this blog. I very shy wan, remember? However, I've thought of a way to go 1 step better.

Instead of the usual "sexy" tongue pose,





you should stick out your tongue and touch your nose.





I know the human anatomy is different from that of a dog's but unlike the impossibility licking your elbow, to stick out your tongue and touch your nose isn't that difficult. Come on, give it a try. It's easier than you think and I can do it everytime. If you don't believe me, I'll put up a picture showing that's possible in one of the future entries.

By the way, over 70% who have read this will attempt to lick their elbow, and fail. If you do succeed however, it is not counted as you are actually a camel in disguise.



I can lick your elbow if you want

8 Comments:

Blogger Jayaxe said...

Hahaha, I gotta hand it to you for finding such hilarious pics. But the pic of the furry doggie is taken by you, right?

8:46 PM  
Blogger Ellipsis said...

your camel looks really...grumpy, btw..

9:08 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Jayaxe: Actually it wasn't. I looked for all the pictures on Google. Haha.

ball.of.yarn: Grumpy? That's the sexy look for camels.

1:31 AM  
Blogger fiona said...

how ocme the camel's tongue look so swollen!?

9:49 AM  
Blogger stoned.nerd said...

i know i said this before.. but i must reiterate.

The tongue is mightier than the sword.

Or so some birds told me.

12:45 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

fiona: Maybe that's what happens when camels try to get sexy.

stoned.nerd: Hmm.. Maybe that's true. Haha.

3:34 PM  
Blogger KwokSiong said...

haha, i like the picture of the camel!!! damn funny

12:28 AM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Kwoksiong: I see you like sexy camels. Haha.

3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home