Monday, March 21, 2005

Past Few Days

I haven't been blogging regularly these past few days, which I find a bit irritating. It's because I like to blog and I want to, just that I haven't found the time to.

It's not that I've been busy these past few days. On the contrary, I'm actually very free. It's just that I've been busy playing. Haha. What's more, I'll be going for my class chalet tomorrow. It lasts 3 days, I think. So of course I won't be able to blog during that period of time. I'll be too stoned from the lack of sleep anyway.

I always want to write about so many things and I make a mental note during the day on what I'm going to blog about, but when I sit in front of the computer, I forget what I wanted to write. It's like I have a writer's block as soon as I start to write.

Anyway I guess I'll end here. My Playstation 2 is calling for me.

In the meantime, you can try this Sheep Reaction Test (via Agagooga). I managed to get a "Rocketing Rabbit" 0.1887 seconds.

6 Comments:

Blogger Lam's Creation said...

Aaaaa ? No need to prepare for exams meh ?

8:11 PM  
Blogger Laughingcow said...

It would appear that I'm an ambling armadillo. :(

9:06 PM  
Blogger Jayaxe said...

Wah lan eh, so envy you. Got chalet and then Friday holiday. But yah lor, is it because you can enjoy because you're having only FYP this sem?

9:12 PM  
Blogger Agagooga said...

Well done!

10:51 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

lam's creation: Not yet. Haha. Only 1 exam that's why. =)

laughingcow: I think it's all about concentration.

jayaxe: Yeah, that's mainly the reason. I'm just trying to enjoy the freedom while I still can.

agagooga: Thanks. :)

bubblemunche: I sold it a long a time ago. Haha.

1:49 AM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Melissa: You should tell me how you blog. You're a good blogger. :)

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home