Monday, April 11, 2005

Interrupted

I was watching the Real Madrid lead Barcelona 1-0 a while ago when suddenly there's a technical breakdown. The telecast resumes after around 10 minutes and the score's 2-1 to Real Madrid!

Increase the price to $16 dollars already the service still like that. How can?

Anyway, it's 3-1 to Madrid at halftime after Raul squeezes a shot between Victor Valdes's legs. I've got to get some popcorn now, this match is getting exciting. =)

I hope Barcelona wins though.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jayaxe said...

The service still like that after the increase to $16 means it can improve by paying more lor!!

But I so envy you that you can afford to watch late night football without worries. Remember to watch till your hearts' content coz' when you start work, you'd surely watch less!

8:06 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Jayaxe: Yeah. I'm trying to enjoy and slack as much while I still can. The dread of having to work is something that I'm anticipating.

1:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh don't think it was Starhub's fault. Twas the satellite at the stadium.

FF

6:47 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

soccersalvaged: I'm a neutral. So I was supporting Barcelona at that time so that the match would be more exciting. Haha.

FF: It wasn't Starhub's fault? Oops. =P

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home